Transport facility is provided to have access from all major places of Delhi-NCR.
Normally the Ansal University transport covers areas of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad (Private Cabs available for Faridabad) as mentioned below. Transport facility is provided to have access from all major places of Delhi-NCR:
DELHI – Laxmi Nagar, Mother Dairy, Ashram, Lajpat Nagar, Moolchand, GK 1, Nehru Place, Sheikh Sarai, Saket, M.B. Road, Lado Sarai, Vasant Vihar, Munirka Vihar, Vasant Kunj, Andheria Mode, Aya Nagar, Uttam Nagar, Janak Puri, Dabri More, Dwarka, ROHINI, Madhuban Chowk, Dipali Chowk, Peera Garhi, Paschim Vihar, Vikaspuri, Tilak Nagar, Hari Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, AIIMS, IIT Delhi, Shalimar Bagh, Wazirpur, Britania, Punjabi Bagh, Raja Garden, Mayapuri, Dhaula Kuan, PALAM VIHAR, Dwarka, Bijwasan
GURGAON – Hero Honda Chowk, Rajiv Chowk, South City II, Pataudi Chowk, Nehru Stadium, Sec. 46
Free shuttle service is available for students using the Metro. Timings are mentioned as below:
- 0845 hours from Metro Station to AU
- 1100 hours from AU to Metro Station
- 1300 hours from AU to Metro Station
- 1710 hours from Metro Station to AU
- Shuttle Bus now has Wi-Fi Service on the move available for Students.
- Bus Routes may be changed / withdrawn based on the number of students.