Students are not only intellectual but also social and emotional beings, and all these dimensions interact to impact learning and performance. The students at School of Law are active in various fields of art and culture, the courses at Ansal University like the Trans Disciplinary learning gives a boost and encourages the talents in the students.
Legal clinics are established pro bono offering free legal services to clients and are supervised by law professors. The school of law, Ansal University has established a Legal clinic with the objective to provide free legal aid to the clients where the students of our school are explored to the legal services where the students perform various tasks just as an attorney would do in the same job position, such as doing legal research, drafting briefs and other legal documents, and interviewing clients. The School of Law attaches the students to NGO’s, District and High Courts to provide free legal aid to the poor litigants.
The School of Law has societies and Committees which work with the efforts and interaction between the students and the teachers.
ANSAL UNIVERSITY LEGAL AID CLINIC(AULAC)
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Komal Sandhu, Mr. Sharjil Khan
MOOT COURT COMMITTEE
Faculty Advisor: Ms. Astha Mehta and Ms. Aditi Prasad
School of Law has the following six student committees taking care of co-curricular activities:
- Moot Court Committee: Conducts regular Moot Court Training Sessions in SOL and Organizes the Annual Ansal University Moot Court Competition.
- Internship and Placement Committee: Facilitates Internship and Placement opportunities and conducts regular sessions with Industry experts.
- Legal Aid Committee: Imparts legal aid and awareness to vulnerable sections as a part of social responsibility initiatives.
- Cultural Committee: Organizes Cultural, Artistic and other creative initiatives for the balanced growth of students.
- Debating Society: Organizes debating competitions in all formats and spearheads public speaking initiatives in SOL.
- Sports Committee: Conducts sporting initiatives in SOL sustaining the high levels of enthusiasm for physical activities among budding lawyers.