To fulfill its objectives, SSED has adopted the following innovative approach, to have multiplier effect in the Skill Development area by:-
- Adapting sustainable business model in the medium-long term
- Partnering with prospective employers, Central & state governments or financial institutions
- Targeting skill sets or student populations with huge unmet needs.
- Organizing preliminary market research to assess opportunities.
- Collaborating with Industry peak bodies, Sector Skill Councils, Industry Associations, trade unions, Employers Organisations, ILO, UNIDO and Training organizations.
- Organising quality training programme to develop skills of Indian youth as per the industry and employer expectations.
- Continually update existing and develop new skills development programs by maintaining ongoing communications with the industry and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining regular communication with employed graduates and encourage them for further up-skilling to attain global recognition.
- The school has decided to conduct training programme In-house at the University and at the sights after thorough study of training needs.
- School plan to develop training material in both Hindi and English.