LAB SAFETY AND REPORT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES – 2015
- Avoid loose clothing, wear shoes instead of slippers in the Workshop/Labs.
- Never operate any Machine unless properly trained in its operation.
- Never touch Moving Parts of Machines, Knobs of Gas Cylinders, Electrically operated Machines without understanding their mode of operation in a safe manner.
- Follow the instructions duly given by the Faculty/ lab Instructors/ Technical Staff.
- Make sure that your work does not affect or interfere anybody else in Workshop/ Lab.
- Always try to understand experiments sincerely from the Faculty/ Instructors.
- Always keep your mind and focus on your assigned Work Piece/ Job.
- Always remember the nearest location of the Fire Extinguisher and First Aid Box.
- Due care should be used while handling Electronic Instruments.
- Any intentional damage to the Lab Equipment by Students shall be reported to the AU for disciplinary action.
Preparation of Workshop/Lab Report
- 1 Before coming to the Workshop/Lab in the assigned hour, each Student must read and review appropriate Experiment to be conducted on that day.
- Each Student is required to write a neat and clean Report for the Experiment to be conducted without copying.
- Reports will be checked/signed by Faculty within a week of completion of Experiment.
- Weightage will be given for technical discussion with the Lab Faculty over the results.
- Students should remain prepared to undergo viva voce during any Lab hour on