- Academic Fee can be deposited through Pay Order/ Demand Draft in favour of “ANSAL UNIVERSITY”, payable at Gurgaon.
- Hostel Fee/ Transport Fee can be deposited through Pay Order/Demand Draft in favour of “ANSAL UNIVERSITY”, payable at Gurgaon
- Payment can also be made through Credit Card/Debit Card (additional 2% convenience charges will be levied
|Fee can be deposited through online mode (RTGS/NEFT) as per following details:|
|Account Name||ANSAL UNIVERSITY|
|Bank Name||Yes Bank Ltd.|
|Bank A/c Number||000380200001999|
|Branch Address||Plot No. 11/48, Shopping Centre, Diplomatic Enclave, Malcha Market, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi -110021|
|Bank A/c type||Saving|
|Please note after RTGS/NEFT, kindly provide following details by mail for receipt generation and collection from Accounts office of AU|
|1) NEFT/RTGS/Transaction Number|
|2) Date of Payment|
|4) Name of Account Holder from Which payment made|
|5) Student Details (Name and Roll Number of AU)|
|Mail these details to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
- Online payment facility through AU Website is also available.
Last dates for Fee payment
The last date for payment of fees for the First Semester is as notified in the Admission Letter. For subsequent semesters, the last date for the payment of Even Semester Fee shall be notified on the notice boards and portal of students.
Revised Late Fee Policy (effective from immediate effect 2017 )
If fee is not paid by the “Last date of payment” fine will be applicable as per following schedule:
- Cheque returned by the bank on which it is drawn, for any reason whatsoever shall be treated as non-payment of dues and an additional amount of Rs.500/- shall be charged towards expenses along with the late fine & additional penalty as the case may be.
- In case of any assistance students may contact to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘.