- Academic Fee can be deposited through Pay Order/ Demand Draft in favour of “ANSAL UNIVERSITY”, payable at Gurgaon.
- Hostel Fee/ Transport Fee can be deposited through Pay Order/Demand Draft in favour of “ANSAL UNIVERSITY”, payable at Gurgaon
- Payment can also be made through Credit Card/Debit Card (additional 2% convenience charges will be levied
|Fee can be deposited through online mode (RTGS/NEFT) as per following details:|
|Account Name||ANSAL UNIVERSITY|
|Bank Name||Yes Bank Ltd.|
|Bank A/c Number||000380200001999|
|Branch Address||Plot No. 11/48, Shopping Centre, Diplomatic Enclave, Malcha Market, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi -110021|
|Bank A/c type||Saving|
|Please note after RTGS/NEFT, kindly provide following details by mail for receipt generation and collection from Accounts office of AU|
|1) NEFT/RTGS/Transaction Number|
|2) Date of Payment|
|4) Name of Account Holder from Which payment made|
|5) Student Details (Name and Roll Number of AU)|
|Mail these details to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com|
- Online payment facility through AU Website is also available.
Last dates for Fee payment
The last date for payment of fees for the First Semester is as notified in the Admission Letter. For subsequent semesters, the last date for the payment of Even Semester Fee shall be notified on the notice boards and portal of students.
Late Fee Policy
If fee is not paid by the “Last date of payment” fine will be applicable as per following schedule:
|After “Last date of Payment”, but paid within 7 days.||Rs.50/- per day including all holidays, will be charged from the “Last date of Payment” and till the day of payment of fee|
|After “Last Date of Payment”, but paid within 15 days||1% of Total Amount Due or Rs.50/- per day whichever is higher|
|After “Last Date of Payment”, but paid within 30 days||5% of Total Amount Due|
|After 30 days||Student Name will be removed from Student Register and after that Re-admission charges of Rs.15000/- with Late fee as above will be applicable|
- Cheque returned by the bank on which it is drawn, for any reason whatsoever shall be treated as non-payment of dues and an additional amount of Rs.500/- shall be charged towards expenses along with the late fine & additional penalty as the case may be.
- In case of any assistance students may contact to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘.