Thank you for attending the Cooking Without Fire Workshop at School of Tourism & Hotel Management. We hope that you found the workshop informative and worthwhile. We are looking forward to meet you again on coming Friday i.e 28/July/17, 10.00 AM for the Workshop on –
“How to be a Good Conversationalist”.
Please take a moment to review the remainder of this important update regarding Orientation Programme to ensure you start off the semester on the right track!
- Orientation for the batch 2017-2020 is scheduled for 8th and 9th August 2017. The dress code for the students will be formals.
- To avoid last minute rush, the students are directed to bring along their original documents and one set of attested photocopies for verification on coming Friday i.e 28/July/17. A detailed Checklist is attached for reference.
- An anti ragging affidavit needs to be filled up and submitted to the school on or before 9th Aug 2017.
- Registration slip along with other formats ( Antiragging/ Undertaking ) that shall be given on coming Friday i.e 28/July/17 needs to be duly filled and submitted to the school on or before 9th Aug 2017.
- The cost structure for the Uniform, Books and Journals shall be shared during the workshop and also the process of payment/procurement will be shared.
That’s it for now. we look forward to seeing you in the Orientation day on 8th August 2017. Best wishes for an engaging and productive year.
Document Checklist – Download Now