Ansal University is a private university duly established under the Haryana Private University Act, 2006, having its campus at Sector -55, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon (Hr) -122003. Ansal University, Gurgaon has state-of-the-art infrastructure, facilities, ambience and organizational culture, to nurture thinking and critical understanding needed in pursuit of professional knowledge and competence. AU is empowering students to explore the unknown, through passionate, dedicated and innovative teaching and research from the last ten years. And its Sushant School of Art & Architecture is committed to the task of ensuring that the students are well trained to meet the challenges of their profession in this competitive world from the last 25 years. And the other Schools of University are Sushant School of Design, School of Engineering & Technology, School of Management Studies, School of Law, School of Tourism & Hotel Management and School of Media & performing Arts.
Recently, Ansal University, has established a full-fledged School of Skill and Entrepreneurial Development (SSED) with the objective to up-grade skills of unemployed youth to facilitate the supply of skilled manpower, ready to work in Industry, where there is acute shortage of semi – skilled & skilled
manpower. Skilling under partnership with NSDC will help the unemployed, particularly the dropout youths in getting job -employment or self employment. SSED will organize on the job training through placement at the Companies under the National Employment Enhancement Mission (NEEM) of AICTE to enhance the employability of the students. The academics merged with skill training will add value & enhance the chance of employment of the students of the university. Ansal University offers Certificate, Diploma, UG & PG degree and PhD courses in Arts, Architecture, Design, Engineering, Law, Media, Management and Tourisms & Hotel Management disciplines. And a dedicated team ensures the right placement for students at the leading companies from all sectors.
The Government of India through the All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) has notified National Employment Enhancement Mission (NEEM) Regulations 2013 with a objective to offer on the job practical training to enhance the employability of a person, either pursuing his or her graduation/ diploma in any technical or non technical stream or have discontinued their studies of degree or diploma to increase their employability. The Chiranjiv Charitable Trust (Trust) the sponsor of Ansal University, established in 1989, for education, healthcare, promotion of literature, providing technical & non technical training and other social welfare activities for the betterment of the society has been registered as NEEN Agent under the NEEM regulation of AICTE for providing on the job training to trainees through collaboration with registered companies.
The following unemployed person can be registered under NEEM for Training:-
- A person who has either completed graduation / diploma in any technical/ nontechnical stream or pursuing studies leading to graduation / Diploma or may have discontinued studies of degree or diploma cou
- Should be minimum 18 years upto maximum of 35 years of age on the date of registration.
- Should satisfy the standards of physical fitness as prescribed by Ansal University.
The duration of training shall be determined by the nature of Industry or trade where a trainee would be engaged for imparting such training and shall be at the sole discretion of the Ansal University and shall be for a minimum of 3 months and maximum of 24 months. Leave and daily hours of work of training shall be prescribed by the policy of the Employer/ company / industry, where the trainees will be placed for the training.
The trainees would be required to undergo related instruction and course curriculum devised under NVEQF or in consultation with Industry bodies like CII, FICII, ASSOCHAM etc. as may be. The Trust will partner with various trainers and employers / company / industry for the completion of training.
- The training contract is not an offer of employment or a guarantee of employment.
- A consolidated remuneration/stipend at par with the prescribed minimum wage for unskilled category will be paid to a trainee and such payment will not attract any statutory deductions as applicable in a regular employment.
- The training shall be deemed to have started from the date of joining of the training at the company.
- The contract of the training shall expire on the expiry of the contract period of training.
- Either party can terminate the contract by giving a written notice thirty days in advance.
- The trainee shall be governed by the rules and regulations as may be prescribed by the Trust / Ansal University/ company / industry where the trainee will be placed for training.
- All the trainees who have completed the training program and clears the prescribed examination shall be issued a training completion cum skill assessment certificate at the conclusion of training.
- The supervising authority shall be Trust, Ansal University or the company where the trainee will be placed.