School of Engineering & Technology-Innovation Centre organized five days Summer School (11 July, 2016 – 15 July,2016) for XI and XII class students.
Summer School started with the “Designing and Analysis of Electronics Circuits” module. In total 24 students and 3 faculty members from different schools participated in it. The module covered the basics of digital electronics being exploited in the designing and analysis of circuits. The students spent most of the time in the laboratory to gain hands on experience in designing digital circuits using logic gates on breadboard.
Neha Walia from Gurugram Public School adjourned the “Best Performer Award” of the module. The session ended up with a fun filled Technical Dumb Charades Event.
Testimonials from the Students are as follows:
- “Theory classes were really appreciable as every concepts used in practical session was taken care. In fact in a very limited time a good exposure towards the electronics stream was delivered.”
– Anana Niketan (Student), Mount Carmel School
- “I had a nice experience here. The university is very clean and green. All the teachers were nice to us. They taught us patiently, though we were late. They helped us to understand all the topics we have missed. The lab was also clean and organized with all the required equipments. The topic of gates was new to me but I got it and felt interesting. The other schools were also well-behaved.”
– Jayesh Makkar (Student), Mount Carmel School
- “The conceptual classes were well understood by students. Subsequently, the hands on experience in circuit designing were done with more interest-with understanding. Overall, a benefitted session.”
– Raji Suresh (Faculty), Summer Fields School
- “Very Interesting and would like to attend more classes. The teachers here are nice and because of them I got to know about something which I had no idea about previously. The practicals are amazing.”
– Tushar Jain (Student), Summer Fields School
- “An amazing lecture which clear all the concepts about different kinds of gates in electronics. I am happy to see that big institutes invite school students especially senior students. It created an interest among them helpful to them in choosing the branch of science to pursue in future.”
– Sonu Gupta (Faculty), Gurugram Public School
- “I really get each and every bit of the lecture. Teachers make me understand every single step of designing . The class was seriously interesting and enjoyable. I am really thankful to these teachers who have really helped me a lot.”
– Aayushi Kumari (Student),Gurugram Public School